Lesson Grade Reports - Multiple Attempts Allowed

Lesson Grade Reports - Multiple Attempts Allowed

by Michelle Doherty -
Number of replies: 0

Hi 

I'm a MoodleCloud user.  

I have a lesson activity that is set up with sections of information and 2 - 4 questions that follow each of them.  If students get a question wrong they are sent back to the information page for that section to review and try again.

They have to get 100% of the questions right to complete the lesson.  

They also have to be able to do the lesson more than once.  This is needed because the lesson content is linked to practical skills and if they make a mistake in the workplace they need to do the lesson again.  

I'm having issues with the grades report.  It shows me the first time they got 100% only.  I think it's because they've met the requirements.

My work-around has been going to the 'reports' tab in the lesson and manually reviewing each student.  It sounds horrible but the second (or third) 100% usually stands out quite well.

However - this now isn't working consistently.  I've had students email me screenshots that show they have submitted the completed lesson (the 2nd attempt) and in the report it shows up but there is no grade there.  When I look at the lesson tasks their answers to the questions, etc aren't showing either.  Yet I have the screenshot showing they completed it.

Other times it shows everything correctly and I can see the attempt and how they did.

Any ideas on why it sometimes isn't working? 

Thanks for your help

Michelle

Average of ratings: -