H5P- Interactive Video - Interactions - summary refresh glitch

H5P- Interactive Video - Interactions - summary refresh glitch

by Robert Masson -
Number of replies: 0
TLDR: I have a 100% correct summary results page (black screen green button) and have submitted it. I want to see the next module option on lower right of screen but it is not there, so I refresh the page. The link appears, but all my answers change, perhaps to a previously submitted version, or just randomly. This voids conditions of passing, so I become stuck and can't advance. 

I am using H5P in moodle to create an 'interactive video' with 'interaction questions' in the video. I do not have a 'summary task' assigned and am using the interaction questions in place of a summary task quiz. 

Gradebook: The grade book is setup to count it for 100 points and 100 points is required to pass, but that part of the course carrys 0% weight in final score of class. Aggregation is set to keep only 'the highest grade'. 

I have the following settings turned on for each question: [Adaptivity: Require full score] this auto selects repeat submissions. Ovveride retry button is set to enabled. Grade to pass 100. max grade 100. Activity completion 'require passing grade'

Please help, I work for agricultural extension and this will help farmers get continuing education units online.
Thank you!
Average of ratings: -