Hi, I want to contribute to translation and add Albanian language in the app

Hi, I want to contribute to translation and add Albanian language in the app

by Ardian Deari -
Number of replies: 2

Hi, I want to contribute to translation and add Albanian language in the app, whom should I write to?

I volunteer to translate the lang file to Albanian language (based on English file).

All the best,

Ardian

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ardian Deari

Re: Hi, I want to contribute to translation and add Albanian language in the app

by Noel De Martin -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi there,

Thanks for offering to contribute :D. The translation of the mobile app works in the same way as Moodle core, so you should be able to find all the information you need on how to contribute at lang.moodle.org. The strings that are specific to the app live under the local_moodlemobileapp component.

Translations are bundled with the code, so keep in mind that once your contributions are accepted they won't be available for users until the next release.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Noel De Martin

Re: Hi, I want to contribute to translation and add Albanian language in the app

by Ardian Deari -
Just started, tons of thanks! I will try to give my best to do it as fast as possible.