error access app moodle

error access app moodle

by Carlos Cadabeira -
Number of replies: 10

Dear, I have a problem accessing the moodle app on my site.

It says: "Programming error missing version.php file for mod_bigbluebuttonbn component."

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

I am using moodle version 3.3.

Attached image of the error.

Greetings and thanks

Attachment Error access app moodle.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Carlos Cadabeira

Re: error access app moodle

by Luke Swiss -

Some time ago I also requested this error on my site and provided the code of error I got nothing but they deactivated my account and removed my thread.

In reply to Luke Swiss

by Carlos Cadabeira -

Sorry

Can you fixed?????

Thank

by Jill Harrison -

Following this post, I too would also like to know how to fix it.

In reply to Jill Harrison

by Jill Harrison -
I've fixed my problem by uninstalling the plugin. Carlos Cadabeira you might need to uninstall BigBlueButton and then add again if you are using it.
In reply to Jill Harrison

by Leon Stringer -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

The error is saying that mod/bigbluebuttonbn/version.php doesn't exist in the Moodle source code folder for your site. I guess either:

1. Your site has the BigBlueButtonBN plugin installed but this file is missing. Check the all the BigBlueButtonBN files are present, for example replace the mod/bigbluebuttonbn folder with the latest version of this plugin for your Moodle version.
  2. Your site does not have the BigBlueButtonBN plugin installed. Try purging all caches and see if this resolves the error. If this fixes it but this or similar errors persist then maybe there's a problem with the permissions on Moodledata which is preventing the cache being updated.
In reply to Leon Stringer

by Carlos Cadabeira -

Thank you.

The issue is that I had to remove it to the plugin because the moodle version did not support it. Now I am not interested in having the same installed, but it seems to be called from somewhere. Clear the cache and follow the problem.

by Eula Brant -

Following this post, I also might likewise want to realize how to fix it.

by Eula Brant -
I've fixed my concern by uninstalling the plugin link . Carlos Cadabeira you may have to uninstall BigBlueButton and afterward add again in case you are using it.