I searched the forums and did some tests with the Profile/Details page on the mobile app but I have not found answers to these few questions:
1. How can we hide the email address?
I managed to hide other core profile fields with the "Hide user fields" setting on the "User policies" admin page.
My idea is to only display custom profile fields.
If using CSS to hide the first <ion-item-group> element seems like a good idea, how to achieve that?
2. Is there a way to hide the time for dates without time?
Currently, custom profile fields of date format are displayed in such way: Saturday, 19 April 1980, 12:00 AM.
If you know how to hide the day, please suggest as well.
Maybe I should use a text input field format instead, what do you think?
3. Is it possible to display the categories of profile fields with separators?
Currently, all custom profile fields appear under "User details".
- Custom profile fields in user profile page?
- Display "visible to everyone" custom user profile fields in the user profile page in the app
Thanks a lot