Moodle same course with different prices Paypal

Moodle same course with different prices Paypal

by Syed Mukhyyar Hussain Rizvi -
Number of replies: 2
I want to offer a same course but with different prices for like a course have $10 monthly subscription but for some students the same course can be subscribed only for $5 like on 50% discount. We have to create an area where i can add email address those who want to subscribe course on 50% discount.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Syed Mukhyyar Hussain Rizvi

Re: Moodle same course with different prices Paypal

by Michael Milette -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Syed,

Here is a list of e-commerce solutions that will provide you with the features you are looking for such as shopping card, bundling packages, subscription and discount coupon codes for your Moodle courses and clients:

• Edwiser Bridge + WordPress/Woocommerce
  • Intellicart by Intelliboard
  • Arlo for Moodle
  • Enrolmart for Moodle
  • Course Merchant

When choosing one of these, make sure it is compatible with your version of Moodle, your desired payment gateway and that it is available in your region of the world.

Hope you find it useful.

Best regards,

Michael Milette

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Syed Mukhyyar Hussain Rizvi

Re: Moodle same course with different prices Paypal

by Sarang Nair -
Hi Syed,

You can make use of Edwiser Bridge PRO which integrates your Moodle courses with WooCommerce(one of the best e-commerce plugins for WordPress).

Within WooCommerce, you get the functionality to share discount coupons to those selected users who subscribe for a 50% discount, and also you have the option to price the course at $10/month using the WooCommerce subscription plugin.

I hope this helps smile