Make a 1-step quiz, everything on the same screen

Make a 1-step quiz, everything on the same screen

by Renato Morais -
Number of replies: 4

Hello!

I'm kind of new to Moodle and I've searched a lot a solution for what I'm looking for, with no success. I don't know if it's possible, so I would appreciate any help.

After creating a quiz, I noticed that it takes a few steps for the student to answer, send the attempt and get the results. Probably around 3 clicks.

Is there a way to make to quiz simpler, where the student can answer, submit and check the answers all on the same screen, without leaving the main page of the quiz?

It would look something like the image attached.

Any help would be much appreciate. Thank you!

Attachment Captura de Tela 2021-04-14 às 22.34.08.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Renato Morais

Re: Make a 1-step quiz, everything on the same screen

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Hello Renato,

The Embed questions filter ↗ does what you want and works great. I think you can use it with any type of question.

However, you can only embed one question at a time, and you cannot save marks in the gradebook.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Renato Morais

by Beatriz Rojo -
Dominique's suggestion is a great solution. An alternative is to use the core H5P activity if your Moodle version includes it. But this is only helpful for new questions. If you have a tone of questions already created in the question bank, this is not an alternative. And you should consider that the tracking of the results in H5P is still a little problematic.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Beatriz Rojo

by Four Buckets Design -

Hello Beatriz,

Could you elaborate/clarify what you meant when you wrote, "And you should consider that the tracking of the results in H5P is still a little problematic."

Thank you,

In reply to Four Buckets Design

by Beatriz Rojo -
Hi, actually I cannot add much smile Just have read that sometimes the results are not properly saved in the Gradebook or that in the review option of the activity there are some inconsistencies. Sometimes it's not a bug but a simple configuration aspect. But I know Sara and her team work on the possible bugs super fast.