time limit for image page before question page

Re: time limit for image page before question page

by Bop Giessen -
Number of replies: 0
Hello Dominique,

Sorry for being not clear enough until now.
Some background: My quiz will be an elearning tool on perception and memory, theory on description pages and some questions in between. (Questions are like showing a photo on the description page, and memory-question about it on the question page) No grading or whatsoever! Students will be allowed to do the elarning as many times as they want, although the questions wil not be that interesting anymore after one or two tries. Naviation will be set on sequential. And I would like to leave out the navgation pane in this quiz. ( but that is another issue!)
So I want a few (description) pages (spread over the quiz) be shown for a specific time span (15 to 30 seconds), preferably with countdown shown, after which automatically the question page is shown.

In short:
I need a timer and automatically go to the next page when the time is up.
It would be nice if the countdown is visible on the screen.
The standard 'previous page' and 'next page' buttons may stay in place on every page.
That would do!

So if students want to cheat, to look again on the description page before answering the question, I don't mind so much. Of course some students want to view the description page again after they have received their feeback. So I let them free in going forward and backward between pages.

I hope this makes sense! And let me know if it does not