REMOVE (REAL) FROM GRADE REPORT EXPORT

REMOVE (REAL) FROM GRADE REPORT EXPORT

by Rahul Joshi -
Number of replies: 4
Dear fellow Moodle member,

I want to get rid of (Real) from column: assessment name in the grade export report. Is it possible without affecting the actual grade type? Screen shot attached below

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rahul Joshi

Re: REMOVE (REAL) FROM GRADE REPORT EXPORT

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Hi Rahul,
When you are on the Export tab, if you open "Export format options" at the bottom of the page, one of the options is 'display types' - here is where you can uncheck "Real" in place of something else.

In reply to John Provasnik

by Rahul Joshi -
Thanks John for your reply. However even if you uncheck all of the grade display types, it still shows (Real).
In reply to Rahul Joshi

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
It does appear (Real) will download if nothing is checked, but when I just check (Percentage) or just check (Letter) then that is all that comes out, no (Real) column. I'm not sure what would be at play here for you preventing just the (Percentage) or (Letter) column from appearing when you download a CSV from the Export tab of the gradebook.

In reply to John Provasnik

by Rahul Joshi -
Thanks John for looking into it. We are trying to build API to extract grades from Moodle to be auto populate in our Student Management System Software to keep final scores. Student Management System doesn't allow () in the column name.

Thanks