Grade option not appearing

Grade option not appearing

by Michael Quemby -
Number of replies: 3

I used Workshops a couple of years ago and it worked fine. Trying to use again but neither I nor my students can give a grade. We can type feedback but it says assessment not complete. Please help.

Attachment Screenshot 2021-03-19 at 8.11.53 AM.png
Attachment Screenshot 2021-03-19 at 8.16.42 AM.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael Quemby

Re: Grade option not appearing

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Try to go back to editing the assessment form and actually provide some description on the aspects. If you leave them empty, then Workshop thinks no aspects are defined.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to David Mudrák

by Michael Quemby -
That is exactly the problem. Thanks so much. My students already knew what to do so I had left it blank.

Perhaps there should be some kind of "Edit Assessment" warning on the page about such things? I had spent hours trying to find some calculation I had done wrong or button I had not checked.

Thanks again.
In reply to Michael Quemby

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Yeah sad This is one of those zillions little things that would deserve to be fixed and improved in Workshop. I feel bad for not having found enough continuous time yet to dig back into it.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)