Image not displaying after upload in course content

Image not displaying after upload in course content

by Nekia Evans -
Number of replies: 3
Hello!

I am using Moodle version 3.9.   I have an image that i've uploaded to Moodle and it only displays for me and not for other users.  When I select to create a link to the file I get a link that contains "draftfile.php/2344033/user/draft/307423552/Checkmark.png".  I believe the draftfile and the other draft mention is not correct.  What do I need to do to correct this?  Is it a permissions issue as to where the picture is being stored on the server?  

Thank you.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nekia Evans

Re: Image not displaying after upload in course content

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Where is this image supposed to display? In a Moodle page or label? As an uploaded file? When you say you select to create a link to a file, what have you been doing - are you referring to an image uploaded to your Private files for example? Some more details could be helpful smile
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Nekia Evans -
HI Mary thanks so much for the quick reply! I was adding an image to a label, however what I believe happened was that I copied the label several times and the draft temporary address was being referenced. I updated the link to the permanent address and it is working correctly. Thank you!
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Nekia Evans -
Hi again .. this problem is still persisting. I am using a label, and I've uploaded the picture via the module editor. Users that have teacher level or permissions can see the image on the label, however, students only see an alt description of the image. I believe we are using moodle version 3.19.  Also.. the image has been uploaded to the server.