Retaking incorrect quiz answers only

Retaking incorrect quiz answers only

by Tuấn Hoàng -
Number of replies: 3

Hello everyone!
I am working on an assignment that allows students to redo incorrect answers from the test. After taking a review of Moodle, I found out that in the section "Question behaviour", there is a setting called "Each attempt builds on the last" (EABOTL). I have enabled this setting to Yes with Deferred feedback, Adaptive mode, Interactives with multiples tries (IWMT), but until now I can only redo incorrect answers within an attempt with Adaptive Mode. It seems that IWMT and EABOTL are not working properly, because whenever I retake the test, it's a completely new attempt. 

"If multiple attempts are allowed and this setting is set to Yes, then each new attempt contains the results of the previous attempt. This allows the student on the new attempt to concentrate on just those questions that were answered incorrectly on the previous attempt. If this option is chosen then each attempt by a particular student uses the same questions in the same order, independent of randomization settings. To show a fresh quiz on every attempt, select No for this setting."

The result I desire is that students, after completing one attempt, can retake ONLY the wrong answers. What is the problem here? These are my settings:

• Attempts allowed: Unlimited
  • Grading method: Last attempt
  • Shuffle within questions: Yes
  • How questions behave: Deferred feedback/ Adaptive mode/ Interactives with multiples tries 
  • Each attempt builds on the last: Yes

I'm using Moodle on XAMPP localhost with latest version (Moodle 3.10.2+)

Further more, is Moodle capable of creating a new test, including all wrong answers in several tests? For example, the student takes 3 different tests, and all of the wrong answers from those tests will be included in a new test (I think it's useful for revising knowledge in a topic) 

Thank you!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tuấn Hoàng

Re: Retaking incorrect quiz answers only

by Class Revision -

Please flow the step and guideline

Regarding
suprobhat ganguly

In reply to Class Revision

Re: Retaking incorrect quiz answers only

by Tuấn Hoàng -
where should I put the javascript? I put it here but it did not work