Moodle installation to a folder in www

Re: Moodle and the world, analog and digital, healthy and unhealthy [OT]

by Halim Asa -
Number of replies: 0
Hi @Visvanath I'm so sorry for the late reply to your message. First of all, thank you very much for sharing your personal feelings with me.

Virtual world and realities ...
Yes, exactly 20 years ago, I met the internet for the first time. It was a big event for my country! With a 56 kbps connection, we were entering the internet door with an audible voice still playing in my ears.

My uncle lived in Austria. He had a difficult working life. Despite this he had a good income, if I remember correctly, a few simple electronics (game) tool can tell you that they begin to be sold in Turkey of about 5 6 years later, the same equipment they brought to Turkey.

Yes, it was normal, so when you are in equal conditions, time and space do not matter. However, when it comes to technology or a better life, it becomes very important where and when you live.

There are still inequalities in most of the geographies we are in. Education has the biggest share in this. Education inequality is as important today as global warming. Yes Moodle, Youtube et al. They play a great role in preventing this inequality (for the life of me and the people around me). One day I wish to see countries developing in the farthest corner of Africa, where we see that today are far behind and lacking everything like the people of a village in the most remote corner of Africa today.