Plugin Privacy Registry is blank - Moodle 3.10

Plugin Privacy Registry is blank - Moodle 3.10

by Hoda Farazandeh -
Number of replies: 6

Hello there,

We're using moodle 3.10 & when I go to Dashboard/ Site Administration/ Users/ Privacy and policies/ Plugin Privacy Registry nth show up & the page is completely blank. I found this link https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB-7655?attachmentViewMode=list in one of the threads & not sure if I checked the right file for it, but the file I checked was ok regarding this link's code.

Can someone please help me solve this problem?

Thanks & Regards

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hoda Farazandeh

Re: Plugin Privacy Registry is blank - Moodle 3.10

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Turn on Debugging. That will probably give you an error message.
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Hoda Farazandeh -
Dear Tim,
Thanks for your practical suggestion.
This is what I get after turn debugging on:

The page layout file did not call $OUTPUT->doctype()
  • line 1322 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to debugging()
  • line 497 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->header()
  • line 39 of /admin/tool/dataprivacy/pluginregistry.php: call to plugin_renderer_base->__call()
&

Fatal error: Cannot declare class availability_grouping\privacy\provider, because the name is already in use in /home/matescom/public_html/availability/condition/quizquestion/classes/privacy/provider.php on line 32

Regards

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
OK, I just released version 1.1. of the plugin, wiht Luca's fix. So upgrading availability_quizquestion should fix the problem.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Hoda Farazandeh -
Dear Tim,
Thanks for your help & support,
I downloaded the zip file from github & it did the trick.
FYI there's some versioning problem & for this fix to be installed I had to uninstall availability_quizquestion plugin I had cause it was a newer version.

Sincere Regards

by Tim Hunt -
Sorry, and thank you for finding this problem so quickly.

When I updated the version number, I skillfully changed 2020122100 -> 2020031700. Oops!

I have now pushed a new version, which is hopefully correct.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)