ERROR WITH RESTORING COURSE - error/decode_rule_incorrect_name

ERROR WITH RESTORING COURSE - error/decode_rule_incorrect_name

by tyrone deza -
Number of replies: 0

Hey guys,

I have gone to restore a course in my moodle 3.7 server and when I do I get this error. I not too sure what I have to edit to get this to work.

error/decode_rule_incorrect_name

Debug info:
Error code: decode_rule_incorrect_name
$a contents: formcourseVIEWBYID
Stack trace:
  • line 140 of /backup/util/helper/restore_decode_rule.class.php: restore_decode_rule_exception thrown
  • line 49 of /backup/util/helper/restore_decode_rule.class.php: call to restore_decode_rule->validate_params()
  • line 76 of /mod/formcourse/backup/moodle2/restore_formcourse_activity_task.class.php: call to restore_decode_rule->__construct()
  • line 143 of /backup/util/helper/restore_decode_processor.class.php: call to restore_formcourse_activity_task::define_decode_rules()
  • line 767 of /backup/moodle2/restore_stepslib.php: call to restore_decode_processor::register_link_decoders()
  • line 34 of /backup/util/plan/restore_execution_step.class.php: call to restore_decode_interlinks->define_execution()
  • line 181 of /backup/util/plan/base_task.class.php: call to restore_execution_step->execute()
  • line 178 of /backup/util/plan/base_plan.class.php: call to base_task->execute()
  • line 168 of /backup/util/plan/restore_plan.class.php: call to base_plan->execute()
  • line 377 of /backup/controller/restore_controller.class.php: call to restore_plan->execute()
  • line 219 of /backup/util/ui/restore_ui.class.php: call to restore_controller->execute_plan()
  • line 141 of /backup/restore.php: call to restore_ui->execute()

Kind regards

Average of ratings: -