I think this is my issue... I've been experimenting with Cloudflare and I believe that it's Cloudflare serving up different cached versions of the site to different clients... If this is not the issue, I'll report back and let you know.OLDER POST:
I thought that this was a browser issue, but now I'm not so sure... I've had many students come to me and tell me that the ACE editor won't load (even after clearing all caches in multiple browsers including Edge, FIrefox
, Chrome)... I even spent time with one student in particular today who downloaded a fresh copy of the latest Firefox
(he had never installed it before) and went immediately to a VPL activity and could not get the Editor to load. For the purpose of the test, I had reset moodle to the default 'Boost' theme (and cleared all caches on the server). I asked him to use Developer tools to report any errors, and this is what came up (note that I removed the url of the site from the err message).