How to properly manual delete the remaining 'assignfeedback_editpdf' after uninstalling the AnnotatePDF plugin

How to properly manual delete the remaining 'assignfeedback_editpdf' after uninstalling the AnnotatePDF plugin

by Danish ash -
Number of replies: 1

I found out that multiple entries of assignfeedback_editpdf was autogenerated whenever a student submit a image file or a teacher issues a image feedback file, the total filesize of the multiple assignfeedback_editpdf entries was about 4x - 5x the size of the actual uploaded file. we ran low disk space and decided to uninstall AnnotatePDF plugin so that all of its related data will be deleted as well, after uninstallation i run moosh file-delete --flush to immidiately emty the trashcan and its a success we recover about 50GB of disk space, but upon checking the mdl_files table, there's still 28GB assignfeedback_editpdf where filearea are 'tmp_jpg_to_pdf' & 'stamps'. How can i properly removed these remaining data, so that the deletion will be cascaded to all of its related data and no orphan records will be left?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Danish ash

Re: How to properly manual delete the remaining 'assignfeedback_editpdf' after uninstalling the AnnotatePDF plugin

by Jo Ma -
Hi,
I ran into the same problem. So I created a little python script to delete the files via FTP from the server:
see https://gist.github.com/joejoe2010/0ebc2d0dddc6fb2a62a3229c6ffb8205 for the script and details how to use it
Please use wisely and make a backup first wink I'm not responsbile or any damage made by the script.