Hide "Correct Answer" to H5P-Activity in section "Grades"?

Hide "Correct Answer" to H5P-Activity in section "Grades"?

by Patrik Grün -
Number of replies: 3

Hallo everyone,

my name ist Patrik. I'm new here but working with moodle for about 3 years at the Landesinstitut für Pädagogik und Medien in Saarbrücken.

I'm from Germany, so English ist not my mother tongue. So please be free to teel me if i need to explain things different.

I got a question now refering to H5P (Plugin) and moodle.

When i set up an H5P-Activity, i can decide about right (and wrong) answers. If students for example work on that task in their course, the can later analyze their result under section "Grades" (I think it's "Grades" in English? In German it's called "Bewertungen").

Besides their own answer and the feedback if it was right or wrong, it also shows there the correct answer like in this screenshot (in German):

I want to hide the correct answer, but H5P-settings couldn't help me so far.

Does anyone of you know how i can set up this course or activity, so that only  "Your correct answer" and "Your incorrect answer" are shown, but the correct answer to the seperate tasks or questions stays hidden?

Greetings and thanks in advance for your help!
Patrik

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Patrik Grün

Re: Hide "Correct Answer" to H5P-Activity in section "Grades"?

by Ravi Murugesan -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Hi Patrik,

Perhaps you can try hiding the H5P activity in the gradebook? Go to Grades -> Gradebook setup. Click Edit next to the H5P activity -> Hide.

Ravi
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Ravi Murugesan

Re: Hide "Correct Answer" to H5P-Activity in section "Grades"?

by Patrik Grün -

Hey Ravi,

thanks for your answer!

I tested your suggestion, and in this case the whole activity disappears from the grades overview. This means students cannot see their results in the H5P-Activity anymore, as long is it hidden. After a certain time I could reenable that the activity is shown, which would be a workaround for some arrangements.

It would still be cool if there was an option to just disable that the correct answer is shown in the gradebook.

Maybe there is a different way which we still haven't found...

Greetings
Patrik

Average of ratings: Useful (1)