I've updated Adaptable as follows:
Version 126.96.36.199 for Moodle 3.10 version 2020110900.00 (Build: 20201109) and above within the 3.10 branch until the next release:
Version 188.8.131.52 for Moodle 3.9 version 2020061500.00 (Build: 20200615) and above within the 3.9 branch until the next release:
Version 184.108.40.206 for Moodle 3.8 version 2019111800.00 (Build: 20191118) and above within the 3.8 branch until the next release:
- Fix 'Quiz due date has no background colour'.
- Possible fix for header title underlaps search box - https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=417124#p1685280.
- Refactor renderers so that don't have to worry about calls to undefined methods when upgrading or in maintenance.
- Fix 'Coventry tiles do not show teachers' - ref: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=418430.
- Added 'editcognocourseupdate' setting so that when 'off' the cog / gear icon will not show in courses for users without the 'moodle/course:update' capability.
- Port of fix 'Undefined property: stdClass::$groupmember in moodle/course/format/topcoll/classes/activity.php on line 650' from Collapsed Topics.
- Removed 'editverticalpadding' setting as contradictory to the ability to centre the button text accurately.
- No such thing as '0px'.
- Corrected style spelling of 'edittingbutton' to 'editingbutton'.
- Fix '0 attempted' - ref: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=418918.
- Remove FireFox CSS that breaks the activity / resource editing page.
All versions are 'stable', however as Adaptable is such a complex theme, bugs still might be there, so always check on a test server first.
Please report any issues with these versions here only. Look at the forum rules for what information you need to supply.
With change '8' you might get an 'invalid value' for some settings that were set at '0px', simply save the settings and the value '0' should be set.