Unless there is information I am missing, your description is pretty vague - slow access can be down to almost anything..
My lines of questions for you would be:
- is this a new Moodle instance?
- Is the issue new, or was it working previously?
I'll assume you have created a new Moodle system
- Have you benchmarked your Moodle?
= Benchmarking would give you some background as to where the issue may be (it helped me enormously when I had slow performance, caused by virus scanner. of all things..)
There are many other posts and recommendations
- some include removing excessive logging from PHP's INI file, choosing a different drive for Moodle's temp (moodledata) folder, or PHP's temp folder,
Not knowing what environment you have, also makes it hard to make any recommendations (Windows, Linux, IIS
, single server
, cluster, etc..)
- some previous comments have stated they were in VMs on a desktop, which is always going to be a painfully(?) slow experience.
- So recommend you try searching for posts relating to your environment, rather than just a "slow loading"
Sorry if this is not a direct answer, but hoping that it helps a little, and good luck with your investigation!