Unable to change background picture in Moodlecloud 3.10

Unable to change background picture in Moodlecloud 3.10

von Mathieu d'Hubert -
Anzahl Antworten: 6

Hi everyone I have just started my Moodlecloud platform and I wanted to change the background picture in the theme and it doesn't work. I tried different sizes and formats, I tried Boost and Classic... what I notice is that it's a 3.10 version, I have another platform in 3.9 and it works fine. I precise that I don't know CSS and I would simply like to modify the background.

Thank you for your help!

Als Antwort auf Mathieu d'Hubert

Re: Unable to change background picture in Moodlecloud 3.10

von Emma Softly -
I came on this forum to ask a similar question, except that our site is already up and running, and since our site automatically upgraded to Moodle 3.10 yesterday, we have also lost our site background image traurig
I think it must be a glitch in the upgrade.
Als Antwort auf Emma Softly

von Mathieu d'Hubert -
Thanks Emma, I am not alone! My other site has migrated and has also lost its background image.
Is anyone else in this situtation? Can we contact Moodle somewhere?

von Frances Le Page -
Nutzerbild von Moodle HQ Nutzerbild von MoodleCloud team
Hi Mathieu and Emma,

Have you tried to purge all caches? You can easily do this as the site admin by going to Site Administration > Development > Purge all caches.

Please try this and if there is still issues with your site, contact MoodleCloud support via your MoodleCloud Portal.

Kind regards,

Frances
The MoodleCloud Team
Als Antwort auf Frances Le Page

von Mathieu d'Hubert -
Yes I did it several times, to no avail. Thank you I’ll contact them. Would you have a link to thé contact?  When I search I only find Q&As. Thanks!

von Frances Le Page -
Nutzerbild von Moodle HQ Nutzerbild von MoodleCloud team
Hi Mathieu,

You can access your MoodleCloud Portal in the following two ways:
1. From within your MoodleCloud site (as the Site Administrator), click on "Portal" icon on the right hand side of your site.
2. To login to the MoodleCloud Portal (https://moodlecloud.com/app/en/portal/), enter your Site Name and your MoodleCloud password, which is the same as the admin password for your MoodleCloud site.
3. Click on the "Support tab" and select "Do you have technical issues?".

The support contact us message area will appear and you can contact our support team about your technical issues.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Frances
The MoodleCloud Team