Error when uploading/editing SCORM package

Error when uploading/editing SCORM package

by Terri Roshell -
Number of replies: 0

I am using version 3.6 and I create my scorm packages using Ispring Suite, 1.2.  I've used this setup successfully for years and now I'm getting an error(see below.)  I recently updated to a larger server but no software changes were made. Everything so far works the same except scorm.  The previously added scorms still work, but I can't update them.  If I delete the current zip file and attempt to add and new one I get the error message and the old file is still there but no longer works.  I can import a scorm from another class and it still works also.  The system allow other types of files to uploaded and edited.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exception - Class 'finfo' not found

Debug info:
Error code: generalexceptionmessage

Stack trace:
  • line 2170 of /lib/filestorage/file_storage.php: Error thrown
  • line 2156 of /lib/filestorage/file_storage.php: call to file_storage::mimetype_from_file()
  • line 577 of /lib/filestorage/file_system.php: call to file_storage::mimetype()
  • line 1437 of /lib/filestorage/file_storage.php: call to file_system->mimetype_from_hash()
  • line 484 of /lib/filestorage/zip_packer.php: call to file_storage->create_file_from_string()
  • line 332 of /lib/filestorage/file_system.php: call to zip_packer->extract_to_storage()
  • line 529 of /lib/filestorage/stored_file.php: call to file_system->extract_to_storage()
  • line 284 of /mod/scorm/locallib.php: call to stored_file->extract_to_storage()
  • line 263 of /mod/scorm/lib.php: call to scorm_parse()
  • line 574 of /course/modlib.php: call to scorm_update_instance()
  • line 152 of /course/modedit.php: call to update_moduleinfo()
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Line 2170 of the /lib/filestorage/file_storage.php
 $finfo = new finfo(FILEINFO_MIME_TYPE);
Average of ratings: -