competency Issue

competency Issue

by neama ageb -
Number of replies: 5
I need an advice about how competency work:
i mapped competency framework with my course, link it with assignment, quiz activity
case is:
when student grade is over pass to grade, then competency for this student marked automatically to be competent
but if i changed his grade to be less grade to pass, his competency status not updated at all
i tried to search in this issue too much but i found nothing
why competency breakdown report not updated automatically although activity completion report automatically update itself 
????????????????????????????????

Average of ratings: -
In reply to neama ageb

Re: competency Issue

by neama ageb -

also their is another issue leads me to be crazy

i if unlink competency from quiz, and removed competency from the course, then add this removed competency again he reads previous results although i don't link it with activity yet

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In reply to neama ageb

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Once a competency is achieved and rated, it does not change. An administrator would need to manually re-rate the competency or delete it.
If you remove a competency from a quiz and from a course and you need to reuse the same competency - you would need to delete the current achieved competency from each student who earned it.
No automation.
Kind Regards
In reply to Shirley Gregorczyk

by neama ageb -
ok, i can handle its manual usage, but i have another concern, when i link one competency with two activities, why the condition is "or", I means when student pass in first activity, he considered to complete the competency without monitor the other activity status
is their a way, to handle this case, to be percentage, means if i have 2 linked activities, passing the first causes the competency done by 50% and when passing the second competency changed to be 100%
In reply to neama ageb

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Using the standard functionality no. This was posted last week and maybe of interest to you
https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=418264
In reply to Shirley Gregorczyk

by neama ageb -
sorry, but i don't ask about more than one competency in one activity, i ask about more than one activity with one competency