502 Bad Gateway error occurred during registration update

502 Bad Gateway error occurred during registration update

by Gabriel Aguilera Gutierrez -
Number of replies: 3

Dear Support Team.

Today I try to update my moodle registry, but when I send the update I get the following error message.

"An error occurred during the registration update (Center cannot access your site at https://campus.ccs.org.co - Unexpected HTTP response code 502. Your Moodle site and the center must be able to communicate with each other If you cannot register your site, please email support@moodle.org) "

Could you please help me?, now some sources are not working because the development team registered moodle qa  as the production moodle and the production site  has content mixed.

Regards.

(Edited by Mary Cooch - original submission Monday, 15 February 2021, 1:36 PM)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gabriel Aguilera Gutierrez

Re: 502 Bad Gateway error occurred during registration update

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello Gabriel. Indeed it appears Moodle checked your site on Friday and got the 502 message as it was not available online. I have tried it now and I still see the error message. I have changed the title of this forum post to reflect the error message.
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Gabriel Aguilera Gutierrez -

Hello Mary, I don't understand what happened, my site is working, I only have a restriction for an Asian and Indian Countries.

Attachment Campus Virtual CCS.png
In reply to Gabriel Aguilera Gutierrez

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello and apologies for the late reply. I have just checked your site and it all seems to be fine now. Can you confirm this? Thanks!