Bulk distribution of scanned handouts

Re: Bulk distribution of scanned handouts

by Dominique BODIN -
Number of replies: 0
Hello Joost,

Thanks for your answer.

Of course you're right the workflow you describe works fine, but as I work with quite young students , sometimes it would be convenient to skip the part where students upload by themselves their work (They do it of course, but sometimes it's quicker if I do it smile).

As I said, I may collect some paper works in classroom, scan them by myself, and once I've annoted them, I was looking for an "easy" way to bulk distribute his/her resulting file to each and every student.

The work around I've previously described in the post I pointed above works fine, but it is not that convenient I must say.

I know that for example other environments like Google Classroom may provide such similar tools (with Doctopus or Yamm -but in this case it's an easy way to make a mail merge with personalized attachments to each recipient).

So I was just wondering if there's any better way in Moodle to do that than the one I previoulsy described to bypass the usual use of an assignment, a kind of personalized folder for each students and a quick way to distribute personalized files, let's say from one uploaded zip file.

Thanks again for your answer,
Dominique BODIN