moodle event by event color change

moodle event by event color change

by Sanjeewa Thrimawithana -
Number of replies: 6

Hi All Moodler

Can you help to me. I want to change event color event by event. without  CSS edit. because my event publish not a admin. Teacher or manager create event. Because I want to see important event Red color. Normal event Green Color. Alert event Orange color. like that. How can help to me. somebody know the pluging for this. Thanks I'm Sanjeewa

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sanjeewa Thrimawithana

Re: moodle event by event color change

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
What plugin/code area are you referring to?
In reply to Marcus Green

Normally I used for Moodle event. not special plugin. I used theme "Adaptable"

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
What do you mean by Moodle event, what does it do/look like?
In reply to Marcus Green

Dear Marcus Green

Thanks for your support. I want to create calendar event. Calendar Events are create by different users. When they create event. Main topic they want make customize colors. if you have possible solution for this. please tell me. Very important to me. Thanks

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers
Could you be referring to things such as announcements, due dates for assignments or significant dates? That kind of event?
In reply to Colin Fraser

Dear Colin Fraser

Thanks for your support. I want to create calendar event. Calendar Events are create by different users. When they create event. Main topic they want make customize colors. only Calendar Events. if you have possible solution for this. please tell me. Very important to me. Thanks