Quiz Review + User Override

Quiz Review + User Override

by Lisa Wiebenga -
Number of replies: 1

Hello,

I cannot find any documentation on how Moodle handles the quiz review options with user overrides in place. I want students to see all review options AFTER the quiz has closed. Here's an example situation: the quiz closes at 4pm on Thursday. There are two students with user overrides that allow them extra time; so the quiz for those two students remains open until 4pm on Friday.  Do the students who completed the quiz without overrides see their review results starting at 4pm Thursday or at 4pm Friday.  What I want: no one sees review results until ALL have closed (so no one would be able to review until 4pm Friday).

Thanks in advance!

Lisa

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lisa Wiebenga

Re: Quiz Review + User Override

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
What each student sees depends on their own personal settings computed from the overrides. So, unless you do something, you won't get what you want.

One way to get what you want is to initially set the review options so that no-one can review. Then, at about 4:00pm on Friday, change the review options to allow reviews.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)