Course Completion report shows Course Completion dates for Activities?

Course Completion report shows Course Completion dates for Activities?

by Jarrad Gisk -
Number of replies: 1

Hello,

We've just noticed that the Course Completion report shows under the activities that are required for course completion the timestamp the course was marked complete, rather than the timestamps the actual activities were completed. We were expecting to see the timestamps the activities were completed.

I'm aware we can see them in the Activity Completion report, but confused why they're not shown in the Course Completion. It seems redundant to just show the same timestamp a course was marked completed under all the conditions that were required, rather than when those conditions were met.

This feels like a bug and that the timestamp for when the activities were actually completed should be reported in the Course Completion report. But I thought I'd check here to see if I'm missing something before logging this on tracker.

Thoughts?

Cheers.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Jarrad Gisk

Re: Course Completion report shows Course Completion dates for Activities?

by Randy Thornton -
Picture of Documentation writers

Jarrad,

When I hover over the activity items in the Course completion report in 3.10, I do see the activity date and time and not the general course completion time on each activity, for users still working and for users already completed. When a user completes the last activity, it doesn't change the earlier activity completion times. Those times are also correct in the download file. That's how I expect it to work.

Are you referring to the individual user Completion progress details report which only shows the date? Or some other report?

Attachment screenshot_9387.jpg
Average of ratings: Useful (1)