Hi to everyone. I explain a problem that has been make me crazy since yesterday In my moodle platform (https://www.steiformacio.cat)
I've added an ip to the moodle whitelist
Obviously it has been a serious error on my part since with this configuration it only gave access to a specific IP.
I have been reading all the documentation and have done the two ways they recommend to fix this problem.
config.php the code to allow access to all ips and delete in the mdl_config
table all ips that were inside blockedip and allowed ip.
I have removed cache and cookies from the browser and it has not worked.
I have decided
to take drastic measures and i have restored a copy of the previous day of the
database and all the files but this
has not worked either. I keep getting the message This site is currently unavailable.
Thx to everyone and I await your contributions.