Setting up

Setting up

by Carol Hendrie -
Number of replies: 4

Hi, I have version 3.1.  I have created my course and manually enrolled 3 students.  When I logged in it didn't recognise me so I reset the password.  Now I seem to have one login that's blank and the one I set up which I cant seem to get into.  If I follow the link from Moodle I get into the course I set up.  I have enrolled 3 students but they cant see the content, it is on view and they are active.  It doesn't seem as if they are attached to the course. Help.

Thanks

Carol

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Carol Hendrie

Re: Setting up

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello Carol. Can you double check you mean 3.1 and not 3.10? The latest version is 3.10 and 3.1 is very very old. Also if you are new to Moodle you might find the materials (text and video) in our Moodle Admin Basics and Moodle Teaching Basics courses useful (all free) on the site learn.moodle.org.
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Setting up

by Carol Hendrie -

Hi

I have just signed up, it is the newest version 3.10.1.  I have read through as much as I can.  I think it is the end date I had enabled which stopped it showing.  I manually enrolled the 3 learners but they say they cant see it.  I have asked them to logout and back in.  

Thanks

Carol