I've updated the Adaptable theme for Moodle 3.8 and 3.9 as follows:
- Fix 'Menu bar height loss' - #222.
- Fix 'Activity meta information not showing when student first accesses page' - https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=417731.
- Fix 'Footer shown on popup layout' - https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=417793.
- Fix 'User profile image is cropped' - https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=417776.
- Fix 'Textured page background image does not extend down when the page height changes' - #223.
- Grid format has changed method name of 'section_header_onsectionpage_topic0notattop' to 'section_header_onsectionpage'.
- Fix 'Redirection loop' - #224.
Item 7 is for new installs only. Item 6 refers to changes I've made in the Grid format but not formally released - the code will work either way - but you'll need these versions when I do.
Download as follows:
Version 3.0.5 for Moodle 3.9 version 2020061500.00 (Build: 20200615) and above within the 3.9 branch until the next release -> gitlab.com/jezhops/moodle-theme_adaptable/-/releases/V3.0.5 and moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=23418.
Version 2.4.4 for Moodle 3.8 version 2019111800.00 (Build: 20191118) and above within the 3.8 branch until the next release -> gitlab.com/jezhops/moodle-theme_adaptable/-/releases/V2.4.4 and moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=23417.
With the Moodle 3.10 version, the situation has not changed since moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=417124 - I've reached out to Fernando (moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=417583) but had no reply. So will watch, wait and see what happens.
Please post any issues with these versions ONLY, here. If you find this post useful then please mark it so.