Questionnaire Falling Over

Questionnaire Falling Over

by patrick Frickel -
Number of replies: 6
Hi QM is falling over,

I have done the follownig:

1. downloaded the latest module from CVS.
2. uploaded onto the server. Admin confirms that all is OK with the install.
3. Create new questionare from scratch
4. create new survey
5.when I add a question to it... and click either save and return or new field I get a blank screen in mozilla and a page is not found in explorer

If I try use an existing Questionnaire I get arning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/dev/stdbank/mod/questionnaire/locallib.php on line 919
though this might be because they have been created with the above method and have not been saved to the dbase.

Any suggestions?

Patrick
Attachment New_Picture.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to patrick Frickel

Re: Questionnaire Falling Over

by patrick Frickel -
Further Testing....brought in a survey form another moodle installation that works perfectly and can be edited into this moodle install 1.5.3 and it does not work(can't edit anything, add new questions, etc) ....I'm sure it will be some small setting.....
Patrick

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
The warning you are getting is because there aren't any questions in the questionnaire, but I don't not what the other issues are.

From your image, it looks like you have 2 tabs opened into the questionnaire editor, is that correct?

mike

by Paul Johnson -
Hi, i'm getting exactly the same problem.  i'm using 1.5.3+ on CentOS 4.2; MySQL 4.1.14; PHP 4.3.11; and Apache 1.3.

Anybody foundout what's wrong here?

Cheers
In reply to Paul Johnson

by Mike Churchward -
Hi Paul -

Do you have two instances open in different tabs like the one above as well? Please provide more details of what you are doing and what problems you are having.

mike
In reply to Mike Churchward

by Paul Johnson -
Mike thanks for the quick repsonse.  I had only one instance of moodle open and also the latest build but... I did have other tabs open.  I tried again with only one tab and it seemed to work OK.  does that make sense? 

cheers

paul  
In reply to Paul Johnson

by Mike Churchward -
No. Other tabs open to other pages should have no affect. The one I was referring to was the post previous that appeared to have the same questionnaire open in edit mode in more than one tab. That might not work very well.

mike