How to video showing how to cheat quizzes with view-source

How to video showing how to cheat quizzes with view-source

by Aaron Johnson -
Number of replies: 4

Hi all,

Is the Moodle team aware of this massive hack for finding answers to quiz questions that show the correct answer after an attempt or have feedback: https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=SIY88R9VDNI

I was going to reveal the correct answer and add feedback to my questions, but this makes me think twice about it. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Aaron

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Aaron Johnson

Re: How to video showing how to cheat quizzes with view-source

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Yes. I have been sent that link several times. It does not work. (Did you try it for yourself?)
Average of ratings: Useful (4)
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Aaron Johnson -

Hi Tim, I did try it and it worked. But now that I am trying it again, I see that it only works if an attempt has been submitted. Must have not been careful enough in my first test. Thanks, Tim. Helpful as always.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Ahmed A. -
I tried it, It works only if you allow the "Right answer" or "Weather correct" to show up from the "Review Options"
In reply to Ahmed A.

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
In which case, the teacher has decided to show the right answer to students following completion of the question or quiz (depending on whether immediate or deferred feedback has been used), and the content will be visible on the page so there would be no need to view the source 😊
Average of ratings: Useful (1)