First of all thank you for your great theme. I write here because with the last update to versione 3.0.3 (on a Moodle 3.9.3 installation) I noticed two possible issues:
- the logo is no more aligned on left but it is quite in the middle (fig 1);
- I cannot see the background image in the header (If I put transparent as color in headerbkcolor, I get a white header): it seems like the system cannot get the image where it has been uploaded (fig 2);
Before this upgrade everything worked fine, and I don't know if I have to change some settings somewhere or if it could be a possible bug.
Thanks for you eventual support.