Issue trying to add 'Select missing words question type' in Quiz

Re: Issue trying to add 'Select missing words question type' in Quiz

by Beatriz Rojo -
Number of replies: 3
Hello Emma,
you configured it right the first time. The concept "Group", in this question type, refers to words that belong to a specific category or topic, in case you want to organize the answers like that. In the case of a grammar exercise, f.i. it would be Group A: adjectives, Group B: verbs, Group C: substantives, etc.
The result is that the draggable elements are displayed in a specific colour if I'm not wrong (I've never used this feature).
Hope this helps!
In reply to Beatriz Rojo

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
It has occurred to me in the past that the question type would be easier to use if Groups were hidden by default so it would work for first time users who are not thinking about Groups and then when they are confident would explore the more advanced concept of groups.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Marcus Green

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
What would cause the group UI to appear?
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
A button marked "Use groups"?