I have the following issue that I'm stuck with.
Students that have macs, report that they they submit in moodle, the page somehow refreshes and all their work is lost.
But only users with mac, not windows users.
My biggest problem is, I have not seen this happen in person, and I don't have information about what browsers they are using, safari, chrome or firefox.
The only information I have, is that this has been happening for few weeks, and recently a whole classroom submitted something in a course, all the windows users were fine, but mac users had to submit their work the second time for it to show up as submitted.
I just wanted to ask if someone else here had similar story?
I will research what OS version and browser they are using, and try to make them reproduce this situation in front of me. I'm not good with reading logs but I guess I have to get into in now
- Moodle 3.9.3+ (Build: 20201217)
- PHP 7.4.13
- mariadb (5.5.5-10.5.8-MariaDB-1:10.5.8+maria~bionic)
- Linux moodle 4.15.0-129-generic #132-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 10 14:02:26 UTC 2020 x86_64
- Apache/2.4.46 (Ubuntu)
- Theme: Classic (teachers can select themes for courses)
Status Check Summary Action
- OK Environment Your server environment meets all minimum requirements. Environment
- OK Upgrade No upgrade needed for the installed version 3.9.3+ (Build: 20201217) (2020061503.06). Thanks for coming anyway! Notifications
- OK Cron running Cron is running frequently
- OK Tasks max fail delay There are no tasks failing
- OK Ad hoc task queue Ad hoc task queue is empty