Hi, I've just done a fresh install of Moodle 3.10.1 which went fine.
I now want to add Redis cache and I have set up 3 Redis nodes (1 master and 2 replicas) and a Redis Sentinel node.
In Moodle cache config I have added my Redis Sentinel node and when I select it to be used for Session cache all is working fine.
Error code: generalexceptionmessage
- line 538 of /cache/classes/loaders.php: Error thrown
- line 1606 of /cache/classes/loaders.php: call to cache->get_many()
- line 308 of /lib/accesslib.php: call to cache_application->get_many()
- line 825 of /lib/accesslib.php: call to get_role_definitions()
- line 577 of /lib/accesslib.php: call to has_capability_in_accessdata()
- line 1238 of /calendar/lib.php: call to has_capability()
- line 1138 of /calendar/lib.php: call to calendar_information->set_sources()
- line 54 of /blocks/calendar_month/block_calendar_month.php: call to calendar_information::create()
- line 341 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_calendar_month->get_content()
- line 235 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_base->formatted_contents()
- line 1181 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_base->get_content_for_output()
- line 1239 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->create_block_contents()
- line 374 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->ensure_content_created()
- line 3953 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to block_manager->region_has_content()
- line 40 of /theme/boost/layout/columns2.php: call to core_renderer->blocks()
- line 1374 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
- line 1304 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
- line 164 of /my/index.php: call to core_renderer->header()
If I use the IP address of my Master Redis node instead of my Redis sentinel node, then I do not get any error and everything works fine.
The weird thing is that session cache is OK with using my Redis Sentinel node, but application cache is not...
Have I hit a bug here or is there something I am doing wrong?