evaluation open question by student himself

evaluation open question by student himself

av Bop Giessen -
Galle vástádusa: 3

Hi,

How can I create an open question (or essay), when filled in by the student, is  directly followed by my answer so the student can evaluate form himself whether he did understand the preceding text. No grading involved.

thnx

Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: -
Vástádussan geasa: Bop Giessen

Re: evaluation open question by student himself

av Mary Cooch -
Bilde av Documentation writers Bilde av Moodle HQ Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Testers Bilde av Translators
Are you asking specifically for the Lesson activity or in general how to do this? If you are using the Lesson activity then you can create an Essay question, then create a new content page with your example answer. Go back to the Essay question and set the 'jump' to the name of your example answer page.  Make sure your Lesson settings have the grade as 'Practice lesson' so it is ungraded, and (if you want) allow review and more than one attempt.
There are other ways to do this -for example there is an H5P content type called Essay which is worth exploring if you have H5P either as standard in your site or as a plugin.
Vástádussan geasa: Mary Cooch

av Bop Giessen -
Thanks Mary,
It is important that students can see their answer in the same window as mine for the comparision.. But is that possible when making a new page? Or can I show their anwer om my answer page?
As a new kid on the block I don't know H5P, so that is my next object for study!
Vástádussan geasa: Bop Giessen

av AL Rachels -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Plugin developers Bilde av Testers
Another possibility is to use the Diary plugin. With it you can even let them revise their entry if you want to.