Billing - MoodleCloud

Billing - MoodleCloud

av Gregory Holder -
Antal svar: 6

Good Afternoon,

I was hoping someone would be able to direct me to where I can find a copy of my Moodle invoice?

I have searched everywhere in my profile with no luck!

Thank You.

Greg 

Medeltalet av utvärderingarna: -
Som svar till Gregory Holder

Ang: Billing

av Preben Pedersen -
Moodle is free.

If you are paying, then you are most likely paying for hosting and support. Doesn't the payment state who the payment is to? That is where you should look.
Som svar till Preben Pedersen

Re: Ang: Billing

av Helen Foster -
Bild av Core developers Bild av Documentation writers Bild av Moodle HQ Bild av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bild av Plugin developers Bild av Testers Bild av Translators

Hello Greg,

I am assuming you have a MoodleCloud site and am going to move your post to the MoodleCloud forum...

Som svar till Helen Foster

Re: Ang: Billing - MoodleCloud

av Kelly Howell -
Hi,
If it's a MoodleCloud site - then you can find your MoodleCloud invoice/receipt in your MoodleCloud Portal.

The MoodleCloud Portal is where you manage your MoodleCloud account, billing details and access statistics on the usage of your site.

To access your MoodleCloud Portal:
From within your MoodleCloud site (as the Site Administrator), click on "Portal" icon on the mid right hand side of your site. OR
Copy this URL and ensure that sitename is replaced with yours: https://moodlecloud.com/app/en/portal/view/sitename

To login to the MoodleCloud Portal:
Enter your Site Name and your MoodleCloud password (which is the same as the admin password for your MoodleCloud site). 

Once you are inside of your Portal, you can access your invoice by clicking on the "Billing" tab.
You can then download your invoice by clicking on the download icon.

I hope this information helps.
Kelly
Medeltalet av utvärderingarna:Useful (1)
Som svar till Kelly Howell

av Phyllis Davis -

What are the payment methods?  American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Paypal?

I was asking specifically if I would be able to pay the billing invoice via American Express?

I appreciate your assistance in answering.

Thank you,

Phyllis

Som svar till Phyllis Davis

av Kelly Howell -

Hi Phyllis,

MoodleCloud's payment processor accepts Visa, Mastercard and Paypal (not American Express sorry).

I hope this helps.

Happy Moodling!

Kelly