Billing - MoodleCloud

Billing - MoodleCloud

por Gregory Holder -
Número de respostas: 6

Good Afternoon,

I was hoping someone would be able to direct me to where I can find a copy of my Moodle invoice?

I have searched everywhere in my profile with no luck!

Thank You.

Greg 

Em resposta a 'Gregory Holder'

Ang: Billing

por Preben Pedersen -
Moodle is free.

If you are paying, then you are most likely paying for hosting and support. Doesn't the payment state who the payment is to? That is where you should look.
Em resposta a 'Preben Pedersen'

Re: Ang: Billing

por Helen Foster -
Foto de Core developers Foto de Documentation writers Foto de Moodle HQ Foto de Particularly helpful Moodlers Foto de Plugin developers Foto de Testers Foto de Translators

Hello Greg,

I am assuming you have a MoodleCloud site and am going to move your post to the MoodleCloud forum...

Em resposta a 'Helen Foster'

Re: Ang: Billing - MoodleCloud

por Kelly Howell -
Hi,
If it's a MoodleCloud site - then you can find your MoodleCloud invoice/receipt in your MoodleCloud Portal.

The MoodleCloud Portal is where you manage your MoodleCloud account, billing details and access statistics on the usage of your site.

To access your MoodleCloud Portal:
From within your MoodleCloud site (as the Site Administrator), click on "Portal" icon on the mid right hand side of your site. OR
Copy this URL and ensure that sitename is replaced with yours: https://moodlecloud.com/app/en/portal/view/sitename

To login to the MoodleCloud Portal:
Enter your Site Name and your MoodleCloud password (which is the same as the admin password for your MoodleCloud site). 

Once you are inside of your Portal, you can access your invoice by clicking on the "Billing" tab.
You can then download your invoice by clicking on the download icon.

I hope this information helps.
Kelly
Em resposta a 'Kelly Howell'

Re: Ang: Billing - MoodleCloud

por Phyllis Davis -

What are the payment methods?  American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Paypal?

I was asking specifically if I would be able to pay the billing invoice via American Express?

I appreciate your assistance in answering.

Thank you,

Phyllis