Zoom Integration Problem

Zoom Integration Problem

by An Newman -
Number of replies: 1

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem I'm having.

I've been using Zoom integration on Moodle LMS successfully for almost a year. There are some frustrating glitches such as scheduling meetings for a new subject which then connects to old recordings of a different subject.

Now, as I'm scheduling meetings for term 1, the different subject meetings are conflating. Please see attached pic for example. There should only be the Thursday zoom class here, but Saturday has joined the party. This has happened multiple times.

I'd appreciate any help. I've contacted zoom and they say it is a moodle issue.

TIA

Attachment zoom glitch.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to An Newman

Re: Zoom Integration Problem

by Jake Dallimore -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi An,

This looks like you've set up Zoom using the Zoom LTI Pro integration. Is that right? What you're seeing there in that screenshot isn't something that Moodle generates. I'd be interested to know why Zoom says this was a Moodle problem. Perhaps you can add some more information here, such as how you've set this up, how you're scheduling meetings and exactly when/where the problem occurs. I'm sure there are others here that use Zoom that may be able to offer assistance too.

Thanks
Jake