Change course image maximun number of files

Change course image maximun number of files

by Ricardo Wallace -
Number of replies: 4

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well and safe.

I'm trying to change this setting but I'm unable to find where is this configuration on the server, my boss did it once but he can't remember how he did it (ups), by default it only allows one file to be uploaded, here is an example of the configuration that I want in another Moodle instance(3.9.2). thanks a lot in advance. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ricardo Wallace

Re: Change course image maximun number of files

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Administration | Plugins | Activity modules |Assignment |Submission plugins |File submissions, Maximum files =.

There is also a system "Max Size," and a course "Max Size."

And there are Assignment settings for these, too.
In reply to Rick Jerz

by Ricardo Wallace -
Hello! thanks for the reply
I checked this "Administration | Plugins | Activity modules |Assignment |Submission plugins |File submissions, Maximum files =." but it's for assignments I only want to be able to upload two images to the course cover page by doing this the image from the outside of the course is different from the one that is inside the course.

Outside course view:

Inside course view:

In reply to Ricardo Wallace

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Oh well, I tried. Can't help you with your question. Maybe someone else can jump in and guide you.
In reply to Rick Jerz

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Ricardo,

I think the setting you are looking for is 'Course image files limit' (courseoverviewfileslimit) in Site administration / Appearance / Courses.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)