Collapsed Topics updated for Moodle 3.10

Collapsed Topics updated for Moodle 3.10

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello,

I've updated Collapsed Topics for Moodle 3.10 as follows:

1. Make engagement information optional - #80 and #91 - thanks to Nina Herrmann (https://github.com/NinaHerrmann) for the enhancement.
  2. All course settings now have an option to track the value of the global default as set by the administrator.  Thus, when they change, then the course changes without any user interaction on the course.  The reset course functionality is still there and will set the value of the setting to the this 'new' default value.  The default colour value is '-' and the colour picker box will show the colour that has been set as the default.  All other settings will state what the default currently is.

You can get it from: moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=23213.  All being well, I'll backport the new default functionality as I spotted a few bugs when implementing the code.  They are not worth fixing as the new functionality resolves them.

I've also created two videos to demonstrate the new 'Defaults' functionality:

So hopefully this is a useful improvement.  Please post comments / issues with this version ONLY on this thread.

Gareth

Average of ratings: -