Drip-Feed (Schedule) from enrollment day

Drip-Feed (Schedule) from enrollment day

by Daniel Garcia -
Number of replies: 1

Hello there my good looking Educators!

I offer a subscription-based education. Student "A" subscribes, 1 course becomes available every week after the subscription (enrollment). Doing it with 100 people is fine, I can manually do it, now I want to scale. 

I don't even know how to begin to tackle this monstrosity. I've seen the content drip question on several posts with no particular answer, has anybody managed to figure this one yet? 

Example: 

Student A enrolls on Jan 1st. "Course 1" becomes available, 7 days after (January 7th), "Course 2" becomes available.

Student B enrolls on Jan 10th. "Course 1" becomes available, 7 days after (January 17th), "Course 2" becomes available.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniel Garcia

Re: Drip-Feed (Schedule) from enrollment day

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
If there were anything it would be a custom enrolment plugin - https://moodle.org/plugins/browse.php?list=category&id=22

It wouldn't be an incredibly difficult thing for a Moodle dev to create if you have the resources.

It also sounds like 'Learning Paths' in Moodle Workplace. The much more free www.iomad.org has something similar. 
Average of ratings: Useful (1)