Experimenting with the graphic of Moodle

Experimenting with the graphic of Moodle

by Ricardo Jofré -
Number of replies: 5
Hi everyone,

My name is Ricardo jofré and I'm a professional Graphic Designer.

I invite you to watch a moodle's theme that I create for the Design School of the University of Valparaíso (where I study) on the follow link:

http://senda.rjofre.homelinux.net

Cause regrettable circumstances I had to get off some special qualities for make the site to be able to work with IExplorer.

But anyway, any comments are welcome.

Note: If you experiment some connection problems with the site, please try again, because the Internet supplier of the server where I got my site, doesnt have an establish connection. Oh, and another thingthe site is in spanish.

Regards!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ricardo Jofré

Re: Experimenting with the graphic of Moodle

by Luca Bagna -
Ricardo,
absolutely great layout! Your work is first class.
Luca

Re: Experimenting with the graphic of Moodle

by A. T. Wyatt -
Greetings!  It is beautiful!  I am inspired!

atw

(new Link) Experimenting with the graphic of Moodle

by Ricardo Jofré -
Hi, everyone...

Finally I just move my site to another server, so if you want to know my project, please visit:

http://senda.moodle.evoluz.cl

Re: (new Link) Experimenting with the graphic of Moodle

by frank weissman -

Love your graphics, are you planning to share the code?

In reply to frank weissman

Re: (new Link) Experimenting with the graphic of Moodle

by Ricardo Jofré -
Well, I would like to create and share a new theme for Moodle, based on the
experience that I have obtained when I was working in the project  that you have seen. But I'm waiting that a new stable version of IExplorer appears, since IE6 produces much loss as far as which it is possible to get.

In the particular case of the theme that I have shown, I don't believe that I can share it, because this proyect also belong to the University where I studied. Because it was a project that I made when I was a thesis student.

But anyway the new one will be much better!

I would like if you can oriented me of what aspects I must consider for make my new theme most compatible with the new releases of moodle that will appears in the future.