Certificate Learn Moodle 3.9 Basics

Certificate Learn Moodle 3.9 Basics

by Елена Якушко -
Number of replies: 6

I took part in course Learn Moodle 3.9 Basics. Could I receive certificate with added number of ‘learning hours’ ?

Thank you.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Елена Якушко

Re: Certificate Learn Moodle 3.9 Basics

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello there smile The certificate with the number of learning hours is available if you completed the course, and unfortunately you didn't complete the course. However, the good news is that if you do our self-paced always available Moodle Teaching Basics course, you can have a certificate with a number of learning hours there.
By the way I will move your post to the Moodle Community sites forum as it is more appropriate there.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Troy MD -

Its looks like the Certificate is marked as restricted after I completed the course.  Is it going to be made available again? Its says its "Available until December 31 2020..." 

Screen capture:

Thank you for your help,

- Troy

In reply to Troy MD

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello Troy. Sorry for the misunderstanding. If you check now you will see the correct date for accessing the certificate.
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Ric Saturay -
Hi Mary,

May I also request a version of the certificate that I received (date: June 19 2020, code: OgGzBZ8wwh) to indicate the number of training hours? as well as the correct date of accomplishment (I finished it sometime in June 2020, but the certificate shows April 2020).

Thanks.
In reply to Ric Saturay

by Mary Cooch -
Hello Ric. The course you did was for 3.8 and is now hidden so unfortunately we won't be updating the certificate. However, if you want an up to date certificate with the number of training hours then feel free to go throught the self-paced Moodle Teaching Basics course. A lot of the material is similar to what you already know. You can see details on learn.moodle.org front page.
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Ric Saturay -

Thanks, Mary. But could you tell me the equivalent training hours for the 3.8 course?