Moodle 3.10 - Failed to find an answer matching "" in the question_answers database table

Re: Moodle 3.10 - Failed to find an answer matching "" in the question_answers database table

by Ken Task -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

By 'module' you mean a quiz in a course, right?

Been working through quiz bank issues reported by Health Check as well this past week.   Site has been used since 2009 and is now a 3.5.highest ... there have been 5 Moodle Admins ... 2 of whom got the 'hat' but never any understanding of what that meant ... am now working with the 6th MA.

Example:

6583    Default for Plate Tectonics-Plate Motions Quiz    44286    4844    top    88943
    6584    Default for Plate Tectonics Motions Lab    44286    4382    top    44762

I finally used an adhoc query report for quizzes that allowed me to find reported quizzes.

Number of Quizes per Course

SELECT COUNT(*)
,concat('<a target="_new" href="%%WWWROOT%%/course/view.php?id=',c.id,'">',c.fullname,'</a>') AS Course
,concat('<a target="_new" href="%%WWWROOT%%/mod/quiz/index.php?id=',c.id,'">Link</a>') AS Quizes

FROM prefix_course_modules cm
JOIN prefix_course c ON c.id = cm.course
JOIN prefix_modules AS m ON m.id = cm.module
WHERE m.name LIKE 'quiz'
GROUP BY c.id

I put into a Webmin Tool Custom buttons Query outside of Moodle and through a little less effort found the 2 examples in a hidden/unused course from 2014-2015 Academic year.   No reason to keep a course that old in production Moodle.

The things we 'admins' do!!!   Of course, that's why we make the big bucks, right? Yeah, right! :|

Anyhoo, thanks for sharing back ... while neither of our post will be specific enough to help another OP solve similar, they will at least put them in the 'ball park' ... it is hoped! smile

'SoS', Ken