Supplementary quiz

Supplementary quiz

by Abdulsalam Labanieh -
Number of replies: 0

Please I need help to allow me to implement the study plan in my Moodle platform, 

My question is: How to manage Supplementary quiz in Gradebook to achieve this plan:

1- Final quiz weight is 66% of the total course grade

2- Supplementary quiz: will be available after closing final quiz, the  weight of this quiz is 56% of the total course grade (less than final quiz)

The conditions are: 

1) Students who don't get 60% of the total course grade will have a Supplementary quiz (else it will not be available for them)

2)  Either the final exam score or the supplementary exam score will contribute to the final course grade

3) students who attempt the final quiz and get 60% or more in the final course grade will not have Supplementary  quiz activity)

4) For students who don't attempt the final quiz or attempted it but get less than 60% in the course total grade - they don't achieve the passing grade) if they attempt the supplementary quiz then it's grade will appear in the total course grade.

5) If a student attempts the final quiz but his total course grade still less than 60% then the Supplementary quiz will be available to him and it's grade will contribute to the final course grade (in this case the final quiz grade will not contribute or may be deleted)

Thank you very much