We could not validate your site. Please try again.

We could not validate your site. Please try again.

by Jimmy Alexander Marroquin Chavez -
Number of replies: 2

Hello!

I bought the premium mobile app license but when I try to validate the website I get the following error: "We could not validate your site. Please try again. 1. Enter the tag in the HEAD of my website. 2. Try to validate the website again and it appears as registered. 3. My moodle site keeps appearing pending validation. 4. I cannot access purchased benefits. 5. I sent a ticket but I didn't get a response. 

Thanks for your help.

Attachment Captura de pantalla 2020-12-22 175951.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jimmy Alexander Marroquin Chavez

Re: We could not validate your site. Please try again.

by Isabel Renedo -
Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Hello Jimmy,

We cannot find any email from your email or the domain of your email in our support ticketing system. We revised and the Premium site registered using the domain of your email is correctly validated. If you still need help, please write to us using the Support in the Moodle Apps Portal (https://apps.moodle.com), you will need to log in first. 

Just in case, we did reply a few hours ago to a message regarding a similar issue from the same country via our support ticketing system (take into account we replied to its original sender: soporte@......). If that is actually your message and you need further assistance please reply to that email

Kind regards,

Isabel