New zh_cn_UTF8 language package.

Re: New zh_cn_UTF8 language package.

by koen roggemans -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi Tang

Thank you for your effort for getting the Moodle translation project more complete. As you might have noticed in other posts on this forum, we are heading for 1.6 and focus new translations for that version. We stopped more or less the developement of 1.5 translations and encourage all translators to work only with the moodle 1.6 utf8 version. The shift for translations from 1.5 to 1.6 is already done.

Therefore, translators have no access anymore to CVS for 1.5 languages.
I can't check the language pack myself, except technically, so I will contact the translators (which you can find on the Translation Credits page of Moodle Docs )to take a look at your work, when they give me a go, I'll check it in for Moodle 1.5.

If you want to contribute more, you are very welcome to do so. Please contact first the maintainers of the language pack of your interest for maximum efficiency and as less unnecessary work as possible smile